Flora (disambiguation) facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: flora.|
Flora is plant life as distinct from animal life (fauna); or, a book or other work that describes the plant species in a particular area or region.
Flora may also refer to:
- Gut flora, the bacteria and other microorganisms in the intestines of a larger animal.
- Flora (grape), a cross between Sémillon and Gewürztraminer.
- Flora (margarine), the name used in the UK and Ireland for the Becel brand of margarine made by Unilever
- Flora (mythology), a goddess in Roman mythology
- Flora (Prague Metro), a station on Line A of the Prague Metro
- 8 Flora, an asteroid
- FC Flora Tallinn, a football team in Estonia
- Flora (Winx Club), a fictional character from the show The Winx Club
- Flora, a painting by Titian
People named Flora:
- Flora Brovina, a Yugoslavian pediatrician, feminist, poet, and human rights activist
- Flora Larsson (1904-2000), Commissioner in The Salvation Army, writer, mother of John Larsson,
- Flora MacDonald, a Canadian politician
- Flora MacDonald (Scottish Jacobite), a Jacobite who aided Bonnie Prince Charlie
- Flora Robson, a British actress
- Flora Sheldon, the grandmother of US President George H. W. Bush
- Flora Stevenson, a Scottish educational reformer
- Flora Tristan, a founder of modern feminism
- Flora Twort, an English painter
- Flora Purim, the singer on Chick Corea's early Return to Forever albums
- Jim Flora, an American illustrator
- Paul Flora, an Austrian painter and cartoonist
- Snowden Flora, an American meteorologist and tornado researcher
- Flora the Valentinian - a 2nd century Valentinian
Places named Flora include:
Flora (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.