National Register of Historic Places listings in Garfield County, Washington facts for kids
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Garfield County, Washington, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Washington is home to approximately 1,500, and 3 of those are found in Garfield County.
- This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted March 31, 2017.
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Downtown Pomeroy Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Main St., Tenth and Ninth Sts., Columbia St., and Sixth St.
|2||Garfield County Courthouse||
|8th and Main Sts.
|3||Lewis and Clark Trail-Travois Road||
|5 mi (8.0 km). E of Pomeroy, U.S. 12
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington state
- Listings in neighboring counties: Asotin, Columbia, Wallowa, Whitman
- Historic preservation
- History of Washington (state)
- Index of Washington-related articles
- Washington Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Historic Register program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
National Register of Historic Places listings in Garfield County, Washington Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.