Outram Park MRT Station facts for kids
Outram Park MRT Station (EW16/NE3/TE17) is an MRT Station in Singapore. It is an interchange station on the East West MRT Line and North East MRT Line. In 2021 it will also be an interchange for the Thomson-East Coast MRT Line.
- 12 December 1987: Station opened along East West Line
- 20 June 2003: North East Line opened, making Outram an interchange station
- 29 August 2012: Thomson-East Coast Line was announced, making a triple interchange station
- 2021: Thomson-East Coast Line will begin operation
- East West Line
Previous: Tanjong Pagar (EW15)
Next: Tiong Bahru (EW17)
- North East Line
- Thomson-East Coast Line (U/C)
Previous: Havelock (TE16)
Next: Maxwell (TE18)
Outram Park MRT Station Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.