Pandalam facts for kids
|• Total||28.72 km2 (11.09 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,709.58/km2 (4,427.8/sq mi)|
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KL 26(Adoor Sub RTO)|
In 2011, literacy rate of Pandalam village was 96.74%. In Pandalam, male literacy rate was 97.84% while female literacy rate was 95.80%.
- NSS College Pandalam
- Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College, Pandalam
- NSS Polytechnic College, Pandalam
- NSS Training College, Pandalam
- NSS Nursing College, Pandalam
- NSS Higher Secondary School
- NSS High School for Girls
- NSS LP & UP School
- Govt Higher Secondary School, Thottakkonam
- Eminence Public School
- St. Thomas English Medium High School
- Govt LP School, Poozhikkad
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Kurampala
- St.John's school Thumpamon
- NSS Medical Mission Hospital
- CM Hospital
- Chitra Multi-Speciality Hospital
- Mannam Ayurveda Hospital
Pandalam Bridge, popularly known as Kurunthottayam Bridge, is situated in Pandalam junction.
Pandalam Suspension Bridge
Pandalam Suspension Bridge, is a suspension bridge in Pandalam, that connects Pandalam with Kulanada.
Pandalam Palace, placed on the banks of Achankovil river, was home to the royal family of Pandalam.
- Pandalam Kerala Varma: Poet
- M. N. Govindan Nair: Former State Secretary of CPI, Former State Cabinet Minister and MP
- V. S. Valiathan: Artist
- Benyamin: Novelist
- Dr. Biju: Film director
- P. K. Manthri: Cartoonist
- Kadammanitta Vasudevan Pillai: Padayani artist
- Pandalam Sudhakaran: Former Kerala minister
Pandalam Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.