The Nick Cannon Show (TV series) facts for kids(Redirected from The Nick Cannon Show)
Quick facts for kidsThe Nick Cannon Show.
|Created by||Nick Cannon|
|Directed by||Kyle La Vrache|
|Theme music composer||Nick Cannon
|Opening theme||"Aint No Party Like A Nick Cannon Party" performed by Autonomy|
|Composer(s)||Craig Stuart Garfinkle|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||27|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (4:3 SDTV)|
|Original release||January 12, 2002– February 22, 2003|
The Nick Cannon Show is an American comedy television series and a spin-off of All That. It aired on Nickelodeon's SNICK block from January 12, 2002, to February 22, 2003, along with All That, The Amanda Show and Taina. The premise of the semi-scripted show was that its star, Nick Cannon, a former cast member on All That, would come across a situation he thought needed changing and then "take over" to make things better, or at least funnier. At the end of each episode, Cannon would write "Nick Cannon Was Here" on something related to the day's episode just so he could leave his mark. It was a constant running gag. The show has yet to air on Nickelodeon or its sister networks ever again.
After production and crew changes occurred in the second season, the program suffered from low ratings and was canceled in February 2003. On November 11, 2013, iTunes released volumes 1 and 2 of The Nick Cannon Show with a total of 19 episodes.
Although a spin-off of All That, frequent collaborator Dan Schneider was not involved with The Nick Cannon Show.
All episode titles begin with "Nick Takes Over" except for the last episode.
- January 12, 2002 Nick Takes Over Your Family
- January 19, 2002 Nick Takes Over Your School
- January 26, 2002 Nick Takes Over A Wedding
- February 2, 2002 Nick Takes Over the Rodeo
- February 9, 2002 Nick Takes Over Hollywood
- February 16, 2002 Nick Takes Over Music
- February 23, 2002 Nick Takes Over The Beach
- March 2, 2002 Nick Takes Over London
- March 9, 2002 Nick Takes Over Style
- March 16, 2002 Nick Takes Over The Military
- March 23, 2002 Nick Takes Over Food
- April 6, 2002 Nick Takes Over Baseball
- April 13, 2002 Nick Takes Over Nickelodeon
- April 20, 2002 Nick Takes Over Fitness
- 15. Sept 21, 2002 Nick Takes Over The Circus @ Circus Vargas
- 16. Oct 5, 2002 Nick Takes Over A Zoo
- 17. Oct 12, 2002 Nick Takes Over The Mall
- 18. Nov 2, 2002 Nick Takes Over A Hospital
- 19. Nov 9, 2002 Nick Takes Over The Law
- 20. Nov 16, 2002 Nick Takes Over Space
- 21. Nov 23, 2002 Nick Takes Over Holidays
- 22. Jan 18, 2003 Nick Takes Over Transportation
- 23. Jan 25, 2003 Nick Takes Over A Town
- 24. Feb 1, 2003 Nick Takes Over Recreation
- 25. Feb 1, 2003 Nick Takes Over Latanya's Life
- 26. Feb 15, 2003 Nick Takes Over Hawaii
- 27. Feb 22, 2003 The Best of Nick Cannon
The Nick Cannon Show (TV series) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.