1365 facts for kids
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1330s 1340s 1350s – 1360s – 1370s 1380s 1390s|
|Years:||1362 1363 1364 – 1365 – 1366 1367 1368|
- Foundation of the University of Vienna
- Adrianopole (now Edirne) becomes the capital city of the Ottoman Empire.
- Failed revolt against the Venetian rulers in Crete.
- The city of Alexandria in Egypt is sacked by an allied force of Peter I of Cyprus and the knights of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
- Mpu Prapanca writes the epic poem, Nagarakretagama, about the Majapahit Empire in Java.
- In present-day southern India, Bahmani Sultan Mohammed Shah I invades the Vijayanagara Empire.
- The Sukhothai Kingdom in northern Thailand becomes a tributary state of the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
- May 17 – Louis VI the Roman, Duke of Bavaria and Elector of Brandenburg (born 1328)
- July 27 – Duke Rudolf IV of Austria (born 1339)
In Spanish: 1365 para niños
1365 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.