Austin St. John facts for kids
Austin St. John
St. John at Phoenix Comicon on June 6, 2014
September 17, 1974
|Years active||1993–2002, 2007, 2014|
Austin St. John (born Jason Geiger; September 17, 1974) is a American EMT and former actor and martial artist. He is best known for his role as Jason Lee Scott, the original Red Ranger and first leader of the Power Rangers on the television series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
St. John holds a second-degree black belt in taekwondo, a first-degree black belt in judo, and is also a practitioner of kenpo. St. John has also worked as an emergency medical technician and firefighter in Washington, D.C. and on the East Coast.
He graduated from Concordia University.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Jason Lee Scott/Red Power Ranger (1993–1994)
- Power Rangers Zeo - Jason Lee Scott/Gold Zeo Ranger (1996)
- Exposé - Detective Anderson (1998) (TV movie)
- Power Rangers: The Lost Episode - Himself/Jason Lee Scott/Red Power Ranger (1999)
- Power Rangers Wild Force - Jason Lee Scott/Red Power Ranger (2002)
- Footsteps - Police Investigator (2003) (TV movie)
- Encyclopedia of Martial Arts: Hollywood Celebrities - Himself (1995)
- Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie - Jason Lee Scott (1997)
Austin St. John Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.