Cadbury Creme Egg facts for kids
Over the years, Cadbury has introduced a number of products related to the original Creme Egg, including:
- Border Creme Eggs. The first variant, wrapped in various colours of tartan foil and containing chocolate fondant. Introduced as S.Fry & Sons Border Creme Eggs" in 1970, rebranded as "Cadbury Border Creme Eggs" in 1974 and discontinued in 1981.
- Mini Creme Eggs (bite-sized Creme Eggs)
- Caramel Eggs (chocolate egg with a caramel filling), launched in 1994
- Caramilk Egg (Canadian market only)
- Mini Caramel Eggs (bite-sized Caramel Eggs)
- Chocolate Creme Eggs (chocolate fondant filling), introduced in 1999
- Orange Creme Eggs (Creme Eggs with a hint of orange flavour)
- 'Berry' Creme Eggs (magenta wrapper and pink fondant, sold circa 1987 in Australia)
- Mint Creme Eggs (green "yolk" and mint flavour chocolate)
- Dairy Milk with Creme Egg bars
- Creme Egg Fondant in a Narrow Cardboard Tube (limited edition)
- Creme Egg ice cream with a fondant sauce in milk chocolate
- Dream Eggs (New Zealand). White chocolate with white chocolate fondant filling. Discontinued in 2010
- Cadbury McFlurry (British, Irish, Canadian and Australian McDonald's only) McFlurry soft serve mix with Creme Egg & chocolate filling.
- Creme Egg Twisted (Britain, Ireland, Australia and Canada) Available all year round. It was introduced to Australia in 2010 but was quickly discontinued.
- Holiday Ornament Creme Egg
- Mad About Chocolate Egg (Australia and New Zealand). Purple wrapper, milk chocolate with chocolate fudge filling. Discontinued in 2010.
- Peppermint Egg (New Zealand). Discontinued in 2010.
- Jaffa Egg (New Zealand) Dark chocolate with orange filling
- Marble Egg (New Zealand) Dairy Milk and Dream Chocolate swirled together
- Giant Creme Eggs, a thick chocolate shell with white and caramel fondant filling. Manufactured in North America. Discontinued in 2006.
- Caramilk Egg – Manufactured in New Zealand, a mixture of caramel and white chocolate with a creamy centre of the same flavour.
- Creme Egg Splats - fried egg shaped pieces of milk chocolate filled with fondant.
- Screme Egg - traditional milk chocolate shell with a white and green fondant center - available for Halloween
- Screme Egg Minis - Mini version of the Screme Egg - available for Halloween
- Fudgee-O Cookies Fudgee-O Egg (Canada). Introduced at the start of 2015. Filled with a fudge creme centre.
- Oreo Cream Egg (Canada). Introduced in 2016. Filled with a white cream centre containing Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Chips Ahoy! Egg (Canada). Introduced in 2017. Filled with a chocolate chip cookie dough centre.
- Ghost Egg - Same as normal Creme Egg, but without the "yolk".
Images for kids
Cadbury Creme Egg Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.