- This page was last modified on 7 June 2023, at 17:13. Suggest an edit.
Cleo & Cuquin facts for kids
|Cleo & Cuquin|
|Genre||Children's television series|
|Created by||Victor M. Lopez|
|Based on||Characters of created by Jose Luis Moro Escalona|
|Opening theme||"Laugh & Play"
|Country of origin||Spain
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||78|
|Executive producer(s)||Víctor M. López
José A. Cerro
Fernando de Fuentes
José Carlos García Letona
|Running time||7 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Ánima Kitchent
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
|Original release||January 7, 2018– present|
Cleo & Cuquin, known in Latin America as Cleo & Cuquin: Familia Telerin, is a Spanish-Mexican preschool animated television series produced by Ánima Kitchent in cooperation with Televisa. A reboot of the classic ' series, it debuted in United Kingdom on BBC on January 7, 2018.
The series follows an eight-year-old girl named Cleo and her youngest brother, Cuquin, as they help their other siblings solve the problems they encounter. At the end of each episode, Cleo uses the lessons learned from them to help her determine what she wants to be when she grows up, changing every time for preschool purposes.
- Cleo (voiced by Hayley Maki) is the oldest of six siblings and is eight years old. Her favorite thing in the world is playing, and with her vivid imagination, she turns everything into an adventure.
- Cuquin (voiced by Ruben Ray) is the smallest; he is one year old. He is an adorable little scamp, a tireless, playful baby who just won't sit still.
- Colitas (voiced by Kenna Pickard) is the little sister and is still learning to talk. She is three years old. She's all heart and loves to share everything she has, she is empathetic and optimistic, and is a huge nature-lover.
- Pelusin (voiced by Hunter Maki) is the artist of the family. He is five years old. He is easygoing, creative and very sensitive.
- Maripí (voiced by Emily Emmersen, later voiced by Savannah Beattie) is very neat, clean, and, above all, theatrical to the core. She is six years old. She loves to be the center of attention.
- Teté (voiced by Austin Nash Chase) is a bookworm: intelligent, a bit of a know-it-all, who loves to read, study and learn new things... and then show off about how much he knows. He is seven years old.
Adult characters do not appear in the series.
- Tomato - Tomato is the family dog. He loves to bury things and goes crazy for sticks.
- Ghost - Ghost is a white rabbit, playful, bouncy and really smart.
Series one has started airing on January 7, 2018, and currently has two seasons T1 (52x7') T2 (26x7').
|6||ELEMENTARY DEAR COLITAS|
|11||A DAY AT THE BEACH|
|16||MY LITTLE BIG BAND|
|19||COLITAS´ BEE DAY|
|22||THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING|
|24||LEARNING TO RIDE|
|25||THE BIG GAME|
|26||TRAPPED BY THE FLOWERS|
|29||OUT ON A LIMB|
|31||THE VEGETABLE MYSTERY|
|33||THE BIG FREEZE|
|35||OFF TO SCHOOL|
|38||THE PHOTO ALBUM|
|39||THE SECRET IS IN THE SAUCE|
|41||ANYONE CAN DRAW|
|44||EVERYONE VS CLEO|
|45||A HALLOWEEN NIGHTMARE|
|46||LITTLE PAPER PLANES|
|47||THE LEGEND OF CAPTAIN CLAWL|
|49||COPS AND ROBBERS|
|52||HERE COMES THE WOLF!|
|5||THE VIDEO GAME|
|6||GOALS ON ICE|
|11||TREE HOUSE TLC|
|12||A SPACETASTIC BIRTHDAY|
|14||ODÍN'S GIANT EGG|
|16||A GIGANTIC WORLD|
|17||A NEW FRIEND|
|20||THE MYSTERY OF THE SHED|
|21||SAVE THE FOREST!|
|23||A PICNIC BY THE LAKE|
|25||BIG FOOT'S BIG ITCH|
The series began airing on January 7, 2018 on Clan and on January 22, 2018 on Nick Jr. in the United States. It premiered on The Discovery Kids channel in Latin America on March 5, 2018 and in Colombia on March 10, 2018 and on Netflix worldwide and premiered on Treehouse TV in Southeast Asia, Middle East, East Asia, and Canada on April 5, 2019. It premiered on TV5 in the Philippines on 10 April 2019.
The show has merchandising agreements with toy partners with Fisher-Price, Mattel and book partners with Penguin Random House. In 2019, Toy Plus was named as master toy licensee for the brand.
- In Spanish: Cleo & Cuquin