Drive-through facts for kids
A drive-thru (or drive-through) is for quick service, generally at restaurants. There are also drive-thrus at other places, such as banks or coffee shops.
- Alcohol at a drive-through liquor store
- Banking services at a drive-through bank
- Coffee at a drive-through coffee shop
- Dairy products at a drive-through dairy store (notably the Skinner Dairy shops of North-East Florida)
- Drugs at a drive-through pharmacy
- Food or drink at a drive-through restaurant (typically fast food)
- Marriage (primarily at special drive-through marriage chapels in Las Vegas in the United States)
Images for kids
McDonald's drive-through windows in the United Kingdom.
Some fast food chains, such as this Rally's located near New Orleans, Louisiana, have two drive-throughs.
Drive-through mailboxes in Los Altos, California, United States.
A typical Australian McDonald's drive-through with speaker.
The intercom and menus at a British McDonald's restaurant. Edinburgh, Scotland.
Some businesses are built only for drive-through service, like this espresso shop.
A drive-through only Tim Hortons location in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
A drive-through for BNB in La Paz, Bolivia, an example of drive-through banking
|Mary the Jewess|