High Rock Range facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsHigh Rock Range
Mount Rae from the north, Sept. 2006
|Elevation||3,218 m (10,558 ft)|
|Length||117 km (73 mi) N-S|
|Width||37 km (23 mi) E-W|
|Area||2,172 km2 (839 sq mi)|
|Parent range||Canadian Rockies|
Misty Range and Greenhills Range are subdivisions of the High Rock.
The High Rock Range covers a surface of 2,172 km2 (838 mi2), has a length of 117 km (73 mi) (from north to south) and a width of 37 km (23 mi).
Peaks and mountains
- Mount Rae - 3,218 m (10,558 ft)
- Mist Mountain - 3,140 m (10,302 ft)
- Tornado Mountain - 3,099 m (10,167 ft)
- Courcelette Peak - 3,044 m (9,987 ft)
- Mount Lyall - 2,951 m (9,682 ft)
- Beehive Mountain - 2,895 m (9,498 ft)
- Mount Armstrong - 2,793 m (9,163 ft)
- Crowsnest Mountain - 2785 m (9137 ft)
- Mount Muir - 2,758 m (9,049 ft)
- Allison Peak - 2,646 m (8,681 ft)
High Rock Range Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.