Reg Noble facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsReg Noble
|Hockey Hall of Fame, 1962|
Noble with the Toronto Arenas.
June 23, 1895|
Collingwood, ON, CAN
|Died||January 19, 1962(aged 66)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||180 lb (82 kg; 12 st 12 lb)|
|Played for||Toronto Blueshirts (NHA)
Montreal Canadiens (NHA)
Toronto Arenas (NHL)
Toronto St. Patricks (NHL)
Montreal Maroons (NHL)
Detroit Cougars (NHL)
Detroit Falcons (NHL)
Detroit Red Wings (NHL)
Edward Reginald Noble (June 23, 1895 – January 19, 1962) of Collingwood, Ontario) was a Canadian professional ice hockey forward who played 17 professional seasons in the National Hockey Association (NHA) and National Hockey League (NHL) for the Toronto Blueshirts, Montreal Canadiens, Toronto St. Pats, Montreal Maroons, Detroit Cougars, Detroit Falcons and Detroit Red Wings. He was a three-time winner of the Stanley Cup, with Toronto and Montreal and was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1962. He was also the last active NHL player from both the NHL's inaugural season and the 1910s.
|1919–20||Toronto St. Patricks||NHL||24||24||9||33||51||—||—||—||—||—|
|1920–21||Toronto St. Patricks||NHL||24||19||8||27||54||2||0||0||0||0|
|1921–22||Toronto St. Patricks||NHL||24||17||11||28||19||7||0||1||1||21|
|1922–23||Toronto St. Patricks||NHL||24||12||10||22||41||—||—||—||—||—|
|1923–24||Toronto St. Patricks||NHL||23||12||3||15||23||—||—||—||—||—|
|1924–25||Toronto St. Patricks||NHL||3||1||0||1||4||—||—||—||—||—|
|1932–33||Detroit Red Wings||NHL||5||0||0||0||6||—||—||—||—||—|
Awards and achievements
- 1914–15 - OHA-Jr. First All-Star Team
- 1918 - Stanley Cup championship (Toronto Arenas)
- 1922 - Stanley Cup championship (Toronto St. Pats)
- 1926 - Stanley Cup championship (Montreal Maroons)
- 1962 - Inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame
- November 25, 1916 - signed as a free agent by Toronto (NHA)
- February 11, 1917 - assigned to Montreal Canadiens (NHA) by NHA in dispersal of Toronto (NHA) players
- December 5, 1917 - signed as a free agent by Toronto (NHL)
- November 1, 1921 - named player coach of Toronto (NHL).
- November 1, 1922 - resigned as coach and captain of Toronto (NHL)
- December 9, 1924 - traded to Montreal Maroons by Toronto for $8,000.
- October 4, 1927 - traded to Detroit by Montreal Maroons for $7,500.
- December 9, 1932 - traded to Montreal Maroons by Detroit for John Gallagher.
Reg Noble Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.