- This page was last modified on 1 July 2019, at 18:31.
Simon & Garfunkel facts for kids
|Simon & Garfunkel|
Performing live in Dublin. Art Garfunkel is on the left.
|Also known as||Tom and Jerry|
|Origin||Forest Hills, Queens, New York City, New York|
|Genres||Folk rock, world music, soft rock, folk music|
Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel were an American pop music group. They were two childhood friends, who found fame in the 1960s. Their songs, including "Mrs. Robinson", "So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright", "The Sound of Silence", and "Bridge Over Troubled Water", all composed by Simon, are still popular to this day.
- Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.
- Sounds of Silence
- Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
- Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Greatest Hits
- The Concert in Central Park