Sylvan (TV series) facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsSylvan
|Genre||Adventure, Fantasy, Romance|
|Created by||Antoni D'Ocon|
|Country of origin||Spain|
|No. of episodes||52|
|Running time||30 min|
|Audio format||DD 2.0|
The show centers on the character, Sylvan and his heroic fantasy adventures in the Middle Ages. Sylvan is a swordsman hero of King Charles, who defends and protects the kingdom from the evil forces.
- Sylvan - A ginger fox with a tuft of blonde hair, who wears a red tunic with yellow lining and a Phrygian cap.
- Evila - A grey goat with who wears a black dress and veil. An antagonist who makes use of witchcraft.
- King Charles - An African lion who wears an aqua suit, with a brass buckle leather belt and traditional king's cloak.
- Captain Darkness / Tinieblas - A boar who wears a black suit of armour and a cape.
- The Death Warrior - A champion in a suit of armour with a frogman-styled visor.
- Princess Diana - An African lioness who wears a cream-coloured dress and a pink veil. She is Sylvan's love interest.
- Linmer - A magician who wears a purple hat with a jewel and purple robes.
- The Prior - A mouse who wears a monk outfit and sandals.
- Count Greedo - A pig with a black beard.
- Fidel - A tiger who wears a armor and helmet
Sylvan (TV series) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.