1306 facts for kids
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1270s 1280s 1290s – 1300s – 1310s 1320s 1330s|
|Years:||1303 1304 1305 – 1306 – 1307 1308 1309|
- March 25 – Robert the Bruce becomes King of Scotland.
- May – Hugh the younger Despenser, favourite of King Edward II of England, is married to heiress Eleanor de Clare.
- June 19 – Forces of Earl of Pembroke defeat Bruce's Scottish rebels at the Battle of Methven
- Philip IV of France exiles all the Jews from France and confiscates their property
- In London, a city ordinance decrees that heating with coal is forbidden when parliament is in session – the ordinance is not particularly effective
- Ashikaga Tadayoshi, general of the Northern and Southern Courts(d. 1352)
- Sasaki Takauji, Japanese poet, warrior, and bureaucrat (d. 1373)
- August 8 – Rudolf II, Duke of Bavaria (d.1353)
- February 10 – John "the Red" Comyn, Scottish nobleman
- March 21 – Robert II, Duke of Burgundy (born 1248)
- August 4 – King Wenceslaus III of Bohemia (born 1289)
- Robert de Burghersh, 1st Baron Burghersh
- Roger de Flor, German soldier
- Richard of Middleton, Norman theologian and philosopher of the Franciscan Order (born 1249)
- Roger Bigod, 5th Earl of Norfolk (born 1270)
1306 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.