Basil Hall Chamberlain facts for kids
Chamberlain is best known as the author of Things Japanese, which was first published in 1890
Chamberlain taught at the Imperial Japanese Naval Academy in Tokyo from 1874 to 1882.
- This list is not finished; you can help Wikipedia by adding to it.
- The Classical Poetry of the Japanese, 1880
- A Translation of the 'Ko-Ji-Ki', 1883
- The Language, Mythology, and Geographical Nomenclature of Japan Viewed in the Light of Aino Studies, 1887
- Aino Folk-Tales, 1888
- A Handbook of Colloquial Japanese, 1887
- Things Japanese,1890
- A Handbook for Travellers in Japan, 1891
- Essay in aid of a grammar and dictionary of the Luchuan language, 1895
Basil Hall Chamberlain Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.