Clare facts for kids
Clare can mean:
- Clare (municipal district), a district municipality in Nova Scotia
- Clare (electoral district), an electoral district in Nova Scotia
- United Kingdom:
- United States:
- Saint Clare School
- Are you looking for Claire?
- Saint Clare of Assisi, foundress of the Poor Clares and companion of Saint Francis
- Saint Clare of Montefalco, an Augustinian Catholic saint
- Blessed Clare of Rimini, a beatified Poor Clare nun
- Clare Balding, a sports presenter
- Clare Buckfield, an English actress
- Clare Martin, an Australian politician
- Clare Short, a British politician
- Dustin Clare, an Australian actor
- John Clare, a 19th-century poet
- de Clare family, an aristocratic English family in medieval times
- Clare (Power Rangers), fictional character on the series Power Rangers: Mystic Force
- Angel Clare, a character from Tess of the d'Urbervilles
- A character from the webcomic No Rest for the Wicked.
- Clare, the main character from the manga Claymore and anime Claymore TV Series.
- Clare Abshire, a character from the book The Time Traveler's Wife
- Clare Quilty, a character in Lolita.
- Clare, in the British comic strip Clare in the Community
- CLARE (Contact lens acute red eye), an inflammatory condition of the cornea due to overwearing of contact lenses
- Clara (disambiguation)
Clare Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.