Treehouse Detectives facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsTreehouse Detectives
|Directed by||BJ Lee|
|Voices of||Brody Allen
|Country of origin||South Korea
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Executive producer(s)||Rich Magallanes
|Producer(s)||Kris Marvin Hughes
|Running time||23 minutes|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||June 8, 2018– present|
Treehouse Detectives is a South Korean-American animated television series created by ENPOP and co-produced by Saban Capital Group. The series premiered on Netflix on June 8, 2018 and follows brother and sister detective team Toby and Teri as they “use the clues” and “follow the facts” to solve everything from backyard mysteries to the bigger puzzles of the natural world in their home forest of Acorn Springs.
On May 1, 2018, Saban Brands sold Treehouse Detectives to Hasbro.
Season 2 was released on November 9, 2018.
- Teri (voiced by Jenna Davis): a bear, and Toby's older sister. She dresses in red and is commonly the brains and the most level-headed of the 2. She carries around a tablet known as the WhyTab, which is used to look up facts on their cases.
- Toby (voiced by Brody Allen): a bear, and Teri's younger brother. He dresses in blue and is the more creative of the 2, commonly inventing numerous complex inventions for the required case. He also carries around many non-electronic tools and knows morse code.
- Rumy (voiced by Philece Sampler): a nervous pig who can be easily excitable, and will more often than not run away from anything that scares him. He is also one of the more emotionally sensitive members of the group, and can be upset if something hurtful happens. This also makes him a good babysitter.
- Jay (voiced by Ryan Bartley): a hyperactive Blue Jay who can often speak faster than he thinks, and is the smallest member of the group. As a bird, he is the only member capable of flight, and can often be reckless, but playful and friendly.
- Bean (voiced by Leigh Kelly): a young squirrel best friends with Jay and Rumy, often serving as the brains to their escapades. He is still daring, and will often pull off foolish decisions. As a squirrel, he has a love for acorns. He is very playful, and loves helping out others.
- Millie (voiced by Abby Trott): a bespectacled rabbit, and the only one to wear glasses, which allow her to see. A talented artist and cook, Millie often serves as a babysitter to Bean, Jay and Rumy, and often draws while the other three play (though she'll join in a few times). She aspires to be a doctor.
Treehouse Detectives Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.