130s facts for kids
|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||100s 110s 120s – 130s – 140s 150s 160s|
|Years:||130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 130s was the decade that started on January 1, 130 and ended on December 31, 139.
- 130 - The Temple of Olympian Zeus is completed at Athens.
- 131 - The Temple of Baalshamin is built in Palmyra.
- 132 - Chinese scientist Zhang Heng invents the first seismometer.
- 136 - Pope Hyginus succeeds Pope Telesphorus as the ninth pope.
- 138 February 25 – Emperor Hadrian makes Antoninus Pius his successor, if Pius adopts Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus.
- 139 - Marcus Aurelius is named Caesar.
- Hadrian, Roman Emperor
- for more information, see Category:130s births.
- for more information, see Category:130s deaths.
130s Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.