Andhra University facts for kids
Motto in English
|"May the Divine Light illuminate our studies."|
|Vice-Chancellor||G. Nageswara Rao|
|Affiliations||University Grants Commission (India)|
Andhra University is a Government run University located in Visakhapatnam. It was established in 1926. It has an area of 171 hectares (422 acres).
Faculties and departments
- Andhra University College of Arts and Commerce (established 1931)
- Andhra University College of Engineering (established 1955)
- Andhra University College of Engineering for Women (established 2010)
- Andhra University College of Law (established 1945)
- Andhra University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (established 1951)
- Andhra University College of Science and Technology (established 1931)
- Andhra University School of Distance Education (established 1972)
Andhra University Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.