E. E. Cummings facts for kids
Edward Estlin Cummings (October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962) or best known as E. E. Cummings was an American poet. He is also known for his works as a painter, essayist, author, and playwright. He had created about 2,900 poems, two autobiographical novels, four plays and several essays. E. E. Cummings had done a lot of drawings as well as paintings. He is best known as the preeminent voice of 20th century poetry.
- Bloom, Harold, Twentieth-century American literature, New York : Chelsea House Publishers, 1985-1988. ISBN: 9780877548027.
- Friedman, Norman (editor), E. E. Cummings: A Collection of Critical Essays. ISBN: 9780982973301
- Friedman, Norman, E. E. Cummings: The Art of his Poetry.
- James, George, E. E. Cummings: A Bibliography.
- McBride, Katharine, A Concordance to the Complete Poems of E.E.Cummings.
- Mott, Christopher. "The Cummings Line on Race ." Spring: The Journal of the E. E. Cummings Society, vol. 4, pp. 71–75, Fall 1995.
- Norman, Charles, E. E. Cummings: The Magic-Maker, Boston, Little Brown, 1972.
- Sawyer-Lauçanno, Christopher, E. E. Cummings: A Biography, Sourcebooks, Inc. (2004) ISBN: 9781570717758.
Images for kids
E. E. Cummings Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.