Eastern Heights, Queensland facts for kids
|LGA:||City of Ipswich|
Eastern Heights is a residential suburb of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. It is bordered to the west by Queens and Limestone Park. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 3,735.
The origin of the suburb name is from a high ridge on the eastern side of the Ipswich CBD.
Eastern Heights is serviced by a regular bus service.
Parks and sports facilities
- Jim Donald Memorial Park (soccer)
- Hancock Park
- Scout Hall
Places of worship
- St Peters Anglican Church, Lloyd George St
- Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Catholic Church (OLMM), Robertson Road
Eastern Heights has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- 2A Robertson Road: Fairy Knoll
- 59 Whitehill Road: Garowie
Eastern Heights, Queensland Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.