National Register of Historic Places listings in Klickitat County, Washington facts for kids
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Klickitat County, Washington, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Washington is home to approximately 1,500, and 12 of those are found in Klickitat County.
- This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted March 31, 2017.
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Appleton Log Hall||
|835 Appleton Rd.
|2||First Day Advent Christian Church||
|Jct. of Maryhill Hwy. and Stonehenge Ave.
|3||Goldendale Free Public Library||
|131 W. Burgen
||Goldendale||Carnegie Libraries of Washington TR|
|4||Klickitat County Courthouse||
|205 S. Columbus Ave.
|SW of Goldendale on U.S. 197
|6||Charles Newell House||
|114 Sentinel St.
|7||Rattlesnake Creek Site||
|8||Rowland Basin Site||
|9||Trout Lake Tourist Club||
|15 Guler Rd.
|100 Wildlife Refuge Rd., 6 mi (9.7 km). W of Glenwood
|11||Wishram Indian Village Site||
||The Dalles, Oregon, vicinity|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington state
- Listings in neighboring counties: Benton, Gilliam, Hood River, Morrow, Sherman, Skamania, Wasco, Yakima
- Historic preservation
- History of Washington (state)
- Index of Washington-related articles
- Washington Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Historic Register program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
National Register of Historic Places listings in Klickitat County, Washington Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.