Pop facts for kids
Pop or POP could also mean:
- Partial-order planning, an agorithm
- Post Office Protocol, Internet protocol used for E-mail
- Pop, an operation on a Stack
Food and drink
- Corn Pops, breakfast cereal
- Pop, carbonated soft drink
- Pop (frozen snack), snack on a stick or in a plastic or cardboard sleeve made from fruit juice or sugared water
- Blow Pops, Tootsie Roll brand
- Caramel Apple Pops, Tootsie Roll brand
- Jiffy Pop, popcorn product
- Pop Secret, well-known brand of popcorn
- Tootsie Pop, hard candy lollipop with a Tootsie Roll filling at its center
- Pop Tarts, a flat rectangular toaster pastry
- Iggy Pop, American punk rock singer and actor
- Pop (album), 1997 album by U2
- Pop music, type of popular music
- A Point of Presence, where two communication interfaces meet.
- The Post Office Protocol, a computer protocol to get electronic mail
- Persistent organic pollutant, a kind of chemical substance
- Progresterone only pill, a contraceptive for women
- One of two operations that can be done on a stacĸ; pop removes the top element. The other one is called push, and puts on an element.
- Pop (television channel), children's television channel in the UK
- Snap, Crackle and Pop, the three animated mascots of Rice Krispies cereal
- Pop, the male parent or grandparent of a child
- Pop, the first month of in the Maya Haab' calendar
- Pop art, visual artistic movement that emerged in the late 1950s
- Pop culture, the vernacular culture that prevails in any given society
- Pop icon, popular celebrity
- Point of Purchase, retail display design for retailers and brand owners.
Pop Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.