Promenade MRT Station facts for kids
Promenade Station (CC4/DT15) is an MRT Station in Singapore. It is an underground interchange station along Circle MRT Line and Downtown MRT Line. It is the deepest station in Singapore at 43 meters below ground. The deepest platform is at Basement 7.
- 17 April 2010: Station opened along Circle Line
- 22 December 2013: Downtown Line was opened, making Promenade the deepest MRT interchange station.
- 27 December 2015: Downtown Line Platforms changed from A and B to C and D
- Circle Line
- Downtown Line
As of 27 December 2015, Downtown Line has updated.
- Platform A: Towards HarbourFront (CC29/NE1)/Stadium (CC6)
- Platform B: Towards Dhoby Ghaut (CC1/NS24/NE6)/Marina Bay (CE2/NS27/TE20)
- Platform C: Towards Bukit Panjang (DT1)
- Platform D: Towards Chinatown (DT19)
Promenade MRT Station Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.