- As standard time (all year round)
- East Asia
- Discrepancies between official UTC+07 and geographical UTC+07
- Images for kids
As standard time (all year round)
- Indonesia (Western)
- Mongolia (Far Western)
- Khovd, Uvs, and Bayan-Ölgii
- Russia - Omsk Time
- Altai Krai, Altai Republic, Kemerovo Oblast, Novosibirsk Oblast, Omsk Oblast, Tomsk Oblast.
It is considered the westernmost time zone in East Asia.
Discrepancies between official UTC+07 and geographical UTC+07
Although usually time zones are made based on longitude, there are some differences.
Areas located within UTC+07 longitudes using other time zones
- Many parts of China, including for example Guangxi Province and Hainan Island
- Most of central Mongolia including the capital Ulaanbaatar
- Peninsular Malaysia
- Western part of Sarawak in Malaysian Borneo including Kuching
Areas located outside UTC+07 longitudes using UTC+07 time
Areas between 82°30′ W and 97°30′ E ("physical" UTC+06)
- The westernmost part of Indonesia including Banda Aceh.
Areas between 102°30′ W and 117°30′ E ("physical" UTC+08)
Images for kids
UTC+07:00 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.