Anne Carson facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
|Born||June 21, 1950
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Publishing more than twenty books of writings and translations. She was appointed a Member of the Order of Canada in 2005 for her works to Canadian letters.
- Eros the Bittersweet (1986)
- Short Talks (1992)
- Glass, Irony, and God (1995) – includes "The Glass Essay"
- Plainwater (1995)
- Autobiography of Red (1998)
- Economy of the Unlost (1999)
- Men in the Off Hours (2000)
- The Beauty of the Husband (2001)
- Decreation (2005)
- Nox (2010) – incorporates translation of Catullus 101
- Antigonick (2012) – version of Antigone by Sophocles
- Red Doc> (2013) – follow-up to Autobiography of Red
- Nay Rather (2013)
- The Albertine Workout (2014)
- Float (2016)
- Norma Jeane Baker of Troy (2019) – version of Helen by Euripides
Anne Carson Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.