Christina facts for kids
Christina (or Cristina) is a female given name. It comes from the Greek language. The name has been used for many saints. Celebrities with the name include Christina Aguilera, Christina Hendricks, Christina Ricci, Christina Applegate and Christina Milian.
As Cristina, the name has been used for tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Region.
- Saint Christina of Persia, 6th century (feast day: March 13)
- Saint Christina of Bolsena (Christina of Tyre, Christina the Great Martyr) (feast day: July 24)
- Saint Christina the Astonishing (1150 – 1224) (feast day: July 24)
- Christina of Denmark (1521 – 1590), Danish princess
- Princess Christina of the Netherlands, Dutch princess
- Christina of Sweden, Queen regnant 1632
- Christina Applegate (born 1971), American actress
- Christina Ingesdotter of Sweden, Swedish princess, died 1122
- Christina Gyllenstierna (1494–1559), Swedish national heroine
- Cristina Kirchner (born 1953), President of Argentina (2007- )
- Christina Rossetti (1830–1894), English poet
Christina Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.