Dazaifu, Fukuoka facts for kids
Dazaifu (太宰府市, Dazaifu-shi) is a city in the Japanese prefecture of Fukuoka. It has a population of 67,428. The city was founded on April 1, 1982, but it has been historically important for around a thousand years.
- Tagajō (Miyagi Prefecture) - 21 November 2005
- Nara (Nara Prefecture) - 27 June 2002
- Yabakei (Ōita Prefecture) - 26 September 1992
- Buyeo, South Chungcheong Province (South Korea) - 21 April 1978
There are several universities in the city:
- Chikushi Jogakuen University
- Fukuoka International University
- Fukuoka Social Medical Welfare University
Images for kids
Dazaifu, Fukuoka Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.