Elimbah, Queensland facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsElimbah
Elimbah State School, 2021
|Population||3,963 (2016 census)|
|• Density||39.590/km2 (102.54/sq mi)|
|Area||100.1 km2 (38.6 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||Moreton Bay Region|
|Federal Division(s)||Fisher, Longman|
In the 2016 census, Elimbah recorded a population of 3,963 people, 48.7% female and 51.3% male.
- The median age of the Elimbah population was 39 years, two years older than the national median.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people made up 3.2% of the population.
- 80.7% of people were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were England 3.9% and New Zealand 3.7%.
- 90.1% of people spoke only English at home.
- The most common responses for religion were No Religion 30.6%, Catholic 21.5% and Anglican 17.3%.
Elimbah State School is a government primary (Prep-6) school for boys and girls at School Road (special education program.). In 2018, the school had an enrolment of 437 students with 35 teachers (30 full-time equivalent) and 22 non-teaching staff (14 full-time equivalent). It includes a
There is no secondary school in Elimbah. The nearest government secondary schools are Caboolture State High School and Tullawong State High School, both in neighbouring Caboolture to the south.
Elimbah, Queensland Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.