The word exercise means:
- Things to do to get some practical experience and skill in some activity.
- Repeatedly moving the human body to make it stronger or better at doing something. This is called physical exercise.
Basic modes of physical exercises
People do physical exercises as a part of their healthy lifestyle to get stronger and healthier or stay strong and healthy or to improve their body image. There are three basic modes of physical exercises:
- Flexibility exercises help the human body in general or its part in particular to be able to reach farther and bend better.
- Aerobic exercises help the body work hard for a long time.
- Anaerobic exercises, like lifting weights, make the arms and legs stronger.
Exercise can be fun, but it is important for the exercisor to do what he likes and eat enough calories , so when he exercises he is building up muscles, not just breaking them down for fuel. Drinking right amount of Water is Necessary to lose unnecessary Weight during the Day in the Form of Detoxification . Carbohydrates are muscle-sparing; and if one does not get enough calories overall, there is the risk of burning muscles up with the fat to make up the deficit.
Benefits of exercise for all ages have been known since antiquity. Marcus Cicero, around 65 BC, stated: “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.”
Types of physical exercises
Physical exercise Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.