Greenwood Mountain facts for kids
The state of Maine has two peaks:
- Piscataquis County, which climbs to 1,129 feet (344 m) above the sea level at 5.9 miles (9.5 km) away from the town of Monson,
- Oxford County, which climbs to 761 feet (232 m) and is located at 0.9 miles (1.4 km) away from the village of Hebron and circa 14 miles (23 km) far from the city of Lewiston.
The state of Minnesota has also one peak:
- Lake County, Minnesota. It is one of the lesser peaks of the Sawtooth Mountains of northeastern Minnesota, with a height of only 145 feet (44 m) above its small lake, which is at its north side.
The state of Texas has also one peak:
- Burnet County in the state of Texas. It climbs to 1,401 feet (427 m) and is located at , 6.7 miles (10.8 km) away from Bend.
The state of West Virginia has also two peaks:
- Fayette County, 0.8 miles (1.3 km) away of the unincorporated area of Maplewood, at 2,871 feet (875 m) of altitude and is geolocated at .
- Tucker County, climbs to 3,507 feet (1,069 m), and is located at , 2.9 miles (4.7 km) from Red Creek.
|This set index article includes a list of mountains that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Greenwood Mountain Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.