- This page was last modified on 8 April 2021, at 17:09.
iCarly (season 4) facts for kids
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Original release||July 30, 2010– June 11, 2011|
The fourth season of iCarly began airing on Nickelodeon July 30, 2010, and ended on June 11, 2011. The season features Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove), Sam Puckett (Jennette McCurdy) and Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress) as their own Web Show iCarly is becoming more popular worldwide. Jerry Trainor co-stars as Carly's big brother Spencer. Noah Munck joins the main cast this season as Gibby Gibson. The specials of the season include "iGot a Hot Room", "iSam's Mom", "iDo", "iStart a Fan War", "iOMG", and "iParty with Victorious".
- Miranda Cosgrove as Carly Shay
- Jennette McCurdy as Sam Puckett
- Nathan Kress as Freddie Benson
- Jerry Trainor as Spencer Shay
- Noah Munck as Gibby Gibson
- Mary Scheer as Marissa Benson
- BooG!e as T-Bo
- Ethan Munck as Guppy Gibson
- Reed Alexander as Nevel Papperman
- Greg Mullavy as Grandad Shay
- Tim Russ as Principal Franklin
- David St. James as Mr. Howard
- Jane Lynch as Pam Puckett ("iSam's Mom")
- Jack Black as Aspartamay ("iStart a Fan War")
- Victoria Justice as Tori Vega ("iParty with Victorious")
- Leon Thomas III as Andre Harris ("iParty with Victorious")
- Matt Bennett as Robbie Shapiro ("iParty with Victorious")
- Elizabeth Gillies as Jade West ("iParty with Victorious")
- Ariana Grande as Cat Valentine ("iParty with Victorious")
- Avan Jogia as Beck Oliver ("iParty with Victorious")
- Daniella Monet as Trina Vega ("iParty with Victorious")
- Kenan Thompson as himself ("iParty with Victorious")
- Eric Lange as Sikowitz ("iParty with Victorious")
Starting from this season onwards, Gibby begins to hang out more often with Carly, Sam and Freddie than in the past three seasons.
In November of this season, the iCarly crew accidentally starts a fan war at WebiCon over who should date, Carly and Freddie (Creddie), or Sam and Freddie (Seddie). Despite the three confirming that none of them are dating, the fan war still seemingly remains unresolved. However, five months later, the three complete their two-month search for an intern for iCarly, at which point Sam — much to Carly's and Freddie's confusion and suspiciousness — begins hanging out with Freddie and Brad, the new intern, every time she gets the chance to. When Freddie tests his selfmade "MoodFace" app on Sam, it confirms that she is actually in love. Thinking that Sam still hates Freddie, he and Carly misunderstand the results, believing that Sam is in love with Brad, and Carly takes great steps into proving this. Sam still tries to convince her that she is not in love with him though. Freddie later finds Sam in the school yard and gives her a heart-to-heart talk about opening up and taking a risk when it comes to romantic feelings, not realizing that he is actually referring to himself. In the middle of the talk, Sam grabs Freddie and kisses him passionately, revealing that in fact he is the one she is in love with, as a shocked Carly watches through the window.
- Noah Munck is promoted to the main cast.
- Victoria Justice is credited as a cast member in iParty with Victorious.
- Ethan Munck has a recurring role as Guppy Gibson.
- Abby Wilde guest starts in two episodes as Stacey Dillsen, a character she played on Zoey 101.
- Justin Prentice has a recurring role as Brad.
- This is the second time Victoria Justice, Leon Thomas III and Daniella Monet and the third time Lane Napper appeared in the series. (Victoria appeared as Shelby Marx in "iFight Shelby Marx", Leon appeared as Harper in "iCarly Saves TV", Daniella appeared as a random party attendee in "iPsycho, pt. 1" and Lane appeared as Ernie in "iWas a Pageant Girl" and made a cameo in the end of "iBloop")
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.
|65||1||"iGot a Hot Room"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider||ʁ||ʁ||July 30, 2010||ʁ||301||ʁ|
|66||2||"iSam's Mom"||ʁ||Adam Weissman||Jake Farrow||ʁ||ʁ||September 11, 2010||ʁ||305||ʁ|
|67||3||"iGet Pranky"||ʁ||Adam Weissman||Arthur Gradstein||ʁ||ʁ||September 25, 2010||ʁ||304||ʁ|
|68||4||"iSell Penny Tees"||ʁ||Russ Reinsel||Matt Fleckenstein||ʁ||ʁ||October 2, 2010||ʁ||303||ʁ|
|69||5||"iDo"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Jake Farrow||ʁ||ʁ||October 11, 2010||ʁ||302||ʁ|
|70||6||"iStart a Fan War"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider||ʁ||ʁ||November 19, 2010||ʁ||308–309||ʁ|
|71||7||"iHire an Idiot"||ʁ||Clayton Boen||Arthur Gradstein||ʁ||ʁ||February 12, 2011||ʁ||307||ʁ|
|72||8||"iPity the Nevel"||ʁ||Russ Reinsel||Matt Fleckenstein||ʁ||ʁ||March 19, 2011||ʁ||306||ʁ|
|73||9||"iOMG"||ʁ||Adam Weissman||Dan Schneider||ʁ||ʁ||April 9, 2011||ʁ||310||ʁ|
|74||10||"iParty with Victorious"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider||ʁ||ʁ||June 11, 2011
August 27, 2011 (extended)