Jupiter (disambiguation) facts for kids
Jupiter is the fifth planet from the sun.
Jupiter may also mean:
- Jupiter (mythology), supreme Roman deity
- Jupiter, Florida, United States
- PGM-19 Jupiter missile, a kind of missile removed from Turkey after the Cuban Missile Crisis
- "Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity", the fourth movement in Gustav Holst's The Planets suite
- Jupiter, disc 1 of Stadium Arcadium by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jupiter (company), a Japanese games company that made games such as Pokémon Pinball
Jupiter (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.