Margarita (disambiguation) facts for kids
Kids Encyclopedia Facts - Homework Help(Redirected from Margarita)
Margarita may mean:
- The margarita, a cocktail made with tequila and triple sec
- Margarita Island, a Caribbean Island off the coast of Venezuela
- Infanta Margarita, a 1659 painting by Diego Velázquez of Margaret Theresa of Spain
- The Master and Margarita, a novel by Soviet author Mikhail Bulgakov
- Felis margarita, the scientific name for the Sand Cat
- The Greek word for "pearl"
- Pizza Margherita, a pizza made with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil
- 310 Margarita, a Main Belt asteroid
- Isla Margarita, an island in the Venezuelan state of Nueva Esparta
- Rancho Santa Margarita, California, a city in the United States
- Margarita, Panama, in the former Canal Zone
Margarita (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Homework Help - Kiddle Encyclopedia.