Nickelodeon (Swiss TV channel) facts for kids
|Network||ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV
(downscaled to 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Launched||1998 (Block on TF)
1 April 2009 (TV Channel)
|Closed||16 September 2003 (Block on TF)|
Nickelodeon Schweiz (branded as Nick Schweiz since 28 June 2017) is a Swiss German pay television channel centred towards children. It was launched on 1 April 2009 timesharing with VIVA Switzerland. The programming schedule is the same as Nickelodeon Germany feed, with commercial breaks from that country being replaced by local ads.
In March 2010, Nick was rebranded. From 1 January 2011 until 30 September 2014, Nickelodeon Switzerland timeshared with Comedy Central.
Before Nickelodeon Switzerland was launched as a TV channel it was a block on the Swiss channel TF from 1998-2003.
Nickelodeon Switzerland airs the same programming as Nickelodeon Germany.
- Beyblade Burst
- fanboy and chum chum
- Breadwinners (Die Brot Piloten)
- Care Bears (2005-present/Germany)
- Danger Mouse
- The Fairly OddParents (Cosmo und Wanda – Wenn Elfen helfen)
- Get Blake! (Schnappt Blake!)
- Harvey Beaks (Harveys schnabelhafte Abenteuer)
- Rabbids Invasion
- Sanjay and Craig (Sanjay und Craig)
- Sonic Boom
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob Schwammkopf)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The Loud House (Willkommen bei den Louds)
- The Penguins of Madagascar (Die Pinguine aus Madagascar)
- Transformers Robots in Disguise (Transformers: Getarnte Roboter)
- Winx Club
- Yo-kai Watch
- Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty
Nickelodeon (Swiss TV channel) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.