Paul Pena facts for kids
Pena was born in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Pena spoke Cape Verdean Creole with his family while growing up. His grandfather, Francisco Pena, and father, Joaquim "Jack" Pena, were both professional musicians, and taught Paul to play Cape Verdean music.
- Paul Pena, released in 1972 by Capitol Records
- New Train, recorded in 1973, released in 2000 by Hybrid Recordings
- Deep in the Heart of Tuva: Cowboy Music From the Wild East
- Genghis Blues, released in 2000 by Six Degrees Records
- Genghis Blues, released in 1999 by Wadi Rum Productions
Paul Pena Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.