Susannah Constantine facts for kids
Susannah Caroline Constantine (born June 3, 1962) is an English television presenter, fashion expert, author and journalist. In her early career, Constantine worked with famous fashion designers like John Galliano. She met Trinny Woodall in 1994 at a party and wrote about fashion in a newspaper called The Telegraph. Susannah Constantine also dated the member of the British royal family, David, Viscount Linley, in the 1980s.
Constantine and Woodall became famous when they presented a reality show in Britain called What Not to Wear. In 2002, they won a Royal Television Award for being the best presenters. In 2006 Constantine hosted another fashion show on ITV called Trinny & Susannah Undress. She has also been on The Oprah Winfrey Show with Trinny Woodall, and helped women with their clothes. They have made many fashion books which have been successful in America and Britain, and have been translated into many languages. It is thought that the books have sold 2.5 million copies around the world.
List of books
- Ready 2 Dress: How to Have Style Without Following Fashion, Weidenfeld Nicolson (February 14, 2000) (ISBN 0-3043-5425-2)
- What Not to Wear, Weidenfeld Nicolson (September 5, 2002) (ISBN 0-2978-4331-1)
- What Not to Wear: The Rules, Weidenfeld Nicolson (June 1, 2004) (ISBN 1-8418-8249-6)
- What Not to Wear: For Every Occasion, Weidenfeld Nicolson (June 1, 2004) (ISBN 1-8418-8236-4)
- What You Wear Can Change Your Life, Weidenfeld & Nicolson (September 17, 2004) (ISBN 0-2978-4356-7)
- What Your Clothes Say About You, Weidenfeld & Nicolson (September 29, 2005) (ISBN 0-2978-4357-5)
- Trinny and Susannah: The Survival Guide, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, (September 20, 2006) (ISBN 0-2978-4426-1)
- Trinny & Susannah Take on America: What Your Clothes Say about You, HarperCollins Publishers (October 2006) (ISBN 0-0611-3744-8)
- The Body Shape Bible, Weidenfeld & Nicolson (September 18, 2007) (ISBN 0-2978-4454-7)
Images for kids
Susannah Constantine Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.