Troy Brouwer facts for kids
Brouwer during his time with the Washington Capitals
|Born||August 17, 1985
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||214 lb (97 kg; 15 st 4 lb)|
|St. Louis Blues
|NHL Draft||214th overall, 2004
Troy Brouwer (born August 17, 1985 in North Delta, British Columbia, Canada) is a Canadian professional ice hockey right winger. He currently plays for the St Louis Blues of the National Hockey League (NHL). He also played in the NHL for the Chicago Blackhawks, Florida Panthers, Calgary Flames, Washington Capitals, and Chicago Blackhawks. He played in the WHL for the Moose Jaw Warriors where he played 5 seasons and was named team captain his last season with the Warriors.
On June 9, 2010, Brouwer won the Stanley Cup with the Chicago Blackhawks.
- He won the Bob Clarke Trophy (WHL leading scorer) in 2006.
- He was named to the AHL Second All-Star Team in 2007.
- He was named to the AHL All-Rookie Team in 2007.
- He won the Stanley Cup in 2010. (Chicago Blackhawks)
- Biographical information and career statistics from NHL.com, or Eliteprospects.com, or ESPN.com, or Eurohockey.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
Images for kids
Brouwer practicing with the Blackhawks in 2011
Troy Brouwer Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.