|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1070s 1080s 1090s – 1100s – 1110s 1120s 1130s|
|Years:||1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture
Establishments – Disestablishments
Events and trends
- The Ancient Pueblo Peoples culture rises (approximate date).
- The great Buddhist centre of learning at Nalanda is destroyed by invaders.
- The city of Cusco, Peru is founded.
- Emperor Huizong of Song starts to rule in China.
- 1102 Bolesław III becomes king of Poland.
- The Hohenbaden castle is built in Baden-Baden, Germany.
- 1104 The volcano Hekla erupts in Iceland, destroying settlements.
- 1107 Emperor Toba ascends the throne of Japan.
1100s Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.