1295 facts for kids
|Centuries:||12th century – 13th century – 14th century|
|Decades:||1260s 1270s 1280s – 1290s – 1300s 1310s 1320s|
|Years:||1292 1293 1294 – 1295 – 1296 1297 1298|
- Mongol leader Ghazan Khan is converted to Islam, ending a line of Tantric Buddhist leaders.
- Philip IV of France and Pope Boniface VIII begin having disagreements.
- Jayavarman VIII of the Khmer Empire in Cambodia abdicates.
- Marco Polo returns to Italy from his travels to China.
- Edward I summons the Model Parliament.
- September 16 – Elizabeth de Clare, English noblewoman (died 1360)
- John IV, Duke of Brittany (died 1345)
- Eudes IV, Duke of Burgundy (died 1350)
- Reginald de Cobham, 1st Baron Cobham (died 1361)
- Joanna of Flanders, military leader in the Breton War of Succession (approximate date; died 1374)
- Nicephorus Gregoras, Byzantine historian (approximate date; died 1360)
- Al-Nasr Muhammad, sultan of Egypt (died 1341)
- Saint Roch (approximate date; died 1327)
- April 25 – King Sancho IV of Castile (born 1257)
- August 12 – Charles Martel d'Anjou (born 1271)
- December 7 – Gilbert de Clare, 7th Earl of Hertford, English politician (b. 1243)
- December 21 – Marguerite Berenger of Provence, queen of Louis IX of France (born c. 1221)
- Meinhard II of Gorizia-Tyrol (born 1238)
In Spanish: 1295 para niños
1295 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.