Ina Garten facts for kids
Ina Rosenberg Garten (pronounced EYE-nuh; born February 2, 1948) is an American author and host of the Food Network show Barefoot Contessa. She was a staff member of the White House Office of Management and Budget. Garten has a number of best-selling cookbooks, magazine products and a popular Food Network television show.
Garten was born in Brooklyn, New York.
- The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook (1999), Clarkson Potter, ISBN: 0-609-60219-5
- Barefoot Contessa Parties! Ideas and Recipes For Easy Parties That Are Really Fun (2001)
- Barefoot Contessa Family Style: Easy Ideas and Recipes That Make Everyone Feel Like Family (2002)
- Barefoot in Paris: Easy French Food You Can Make at Home (2004)
- Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over and Over Again (2006)
- Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics: Fabulous Flavor from Simple Ingredients Clarkson Potter. 2008. ISBN: 978-1400054350.
- Barefoot Contessa: How Easy Is That? Clarkson Potter. 2010. ISBN: 978-0307238764.
- Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook Clarkson Potter. 2016.
- "Entertaining is Fun!" (Martha Stewart Living 1999–present)
- "Entertaining." (O, The Oprah Magazine 2003–present)
- "Ask the Barefoot Contessa." (House Beautiful 2006–present)
- From Martha's Kitchen: Ina Garten's Kitchen Clambake (2000)
- Barefoot Contessa (2002–present)
- Chefography (2006-2010)
- 30 Rock (2010-2011)
Ina Garten Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.