Omega is the last letter in the Greek alphabet. See that article for more uses of the upper case (Ω) or lower case (ω) letter as a symbol.
Omega could also mean:
- Omega (Cyrillic), the Cyrillic counterpart of Greek omega.
- Lambert W function, also known as the omega function.
- Omega constant, a specific value derived from Lambert's W function.
- Chaitin's constant, or Halting Probability, written as Ω.
- Omega loop, a protein motif
- Omega-3 fatty acid
- Omega-6 fatty acid
- Omega-9 fatty acid
- Omega particle, a subatomic particle
- Omega, in sociobiology, the lowest rank in a dominance hierarchy
- In cosmology, the density parameter
- Omega (camera), a brand of cameras and enlargers
- OMEGA Navigation System, the first worldwide radio navigation system
- Omega SA, a Swiss watch company
- Omega (TeX), a Unicode extension of the TeX typesetting system
- Omega drivers, third-party drivers for ATI and nVidia graphics cards
- OMEGA, a Latvian special operations unit
- Omega point, an idea in philosophy (eschatology) advanced by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Places in the United States
- Opel Omega, a car model by Opel/Vauxhall
- Oldsmobile Omega, another General Motors car, mechanically unrelated to the above
- Omega (Doctor Who), a fictional character from the television series
- Omega (Doctor Who audio), a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on Doctor Who
- The Omega Directive, an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Omega Ranger, a character from Power Rangers: S.P.D.
- The Omega Man, a 1971 science fiction film
- Omega, an alias of O'Malley, a character in Red vs. Blue
- Omegamon and Omegamon X, the Japanese names for the Digimon characters, Omnimon, as well as his X-Antibody counterpart, Omnimon X
- Doctor Omega, a 1906 science fiction novel by Arnould Galopin
- Omega (novel), a science fiction novel by Jack McDevitt
- A character in the Maximum Ride series.
- The Omega Lock in Transformers Cybertron.
- Omega (film), a Greek thriller, directed by Vasilis Blioumis
- Omega Red, a comic book supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Omega-level mutant, the most powerful Marvel Comics mutants
- Omega (comics), a comic book villain from the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Omega Men, a DC Comics superhero group
- Omega the Unknown, a 1970s Marvel Comics series created by Steve Gerber
- Omega (1987 computer game), a Roguelike game
- Omega (1989 computer game), a game by Origin Systems
- Omega (Dead or Alive), the final boss of Dead or Alive 3
- Omega (Final Fantasy), a recurring boss in the Final Fantasy series
- E-123 Omega, a character in the Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Omega, one of the main antagonists and the final boss of Mega Man Zero 3
- Omega is the pseudonym used by Naoki Maeda for the song "MAX300" from DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution 6thMIX
- (Omega) y su Mambo Violento, a Dominican musical group
- Omēga and the Mechanical Animals, a fictitious rock band portrayed by Marilyn Manson on their album Mechanical Animals
- Omega (band), a Hungarian rock band
- Omega No. 5, an album by Scaterd Few
- Omega (song), a song by Rebecca St. James
- Deathspell Omega, a French black metal band
- The Omega Rising, an album by Profundi, a Swedish black metal band
- Omega Recording Studios, a recording school and studio located outside of Washington D.C.
- Omega (cider), a strong white cider
- Omega Psi Phi, African American fraternity and member of the National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Organization of Modern Extreme Grappling Arts (OMEGA), a wrestling promotion owned by Matt and Jeff Hardy
- Omega Development Site, planned to be one of Europe's largest business parks, in Warrington, Cheshire
Omega Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.