Ravenna (disambiguation) facts for kids
Ravenna is name of
- John of Ravenna
- Pierfelice Ravenna, a botanist
Ravenna is the name of several places in the world:
- Ravenna, a city in Italy and capital of the Province of Ravenna
- Ravenna Calcio Italian football club based in Ravenna
- In the United States:
- Ravenna, Kentucky
- Ravenna, Michigan
- Ravenna, Nebraska
- Ravena, New York, a village in Albany County
- Ravenna, Ohio
- Ravenna, Texas
- Ravenna Creek, a stream in Seattle, Washington
- Ravenna, a neighborhood in Seattle
- Ravenna Township, Michigan
- Ravenna Township, Minnesota
- Ravenna Training and Logistics Site, a military base near Ravenna, Ohio commonly known as the Ravenna Arsenal.
- Ravenna is also a poem by Oscar Wilde
- The Ravenna Cosmography was a 7th century map of the known world.
- "No Antenna In Ravenna" is also a song by Jason Trachtenburg of The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players.
Ravenna (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.