1710s facts for kids
|Centuries:||17th century – 18th century – 19th century|
|Decades:||1680s 1690s 1700s – 1710s – 1720s 1730s 1740s|
|Years:||1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture
Establishments – Disestablishments
- King Louis XIV of France (1643–1715)
- King Louis XV of France (1715–1774).
- Queen Anne of Great Britain (1702–1714).
- King George I of Great Britain (1714–1727).
- Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor (1705–1711).
- Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor (1711–1740).
- Husayn, Shah of Persia during the Safavid dynasty
- Tsar Peter I of Russia (1682–1725).
- King Philip V of Spain (1700–1746).
- King Charles XII of Sweden (1697–1718).
- Queen Ulrike Eleonora of Sweden (1719–1720).
- In Spanish: Años 1710 para Niños
All content from Kiddle encyclopedia articles (including the article images and facts) can be freely used under Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless stated otherwise. Cite this article:1710s Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.