|Birth name||Amerie Mi Marie Rogers|
|Also known as||Amerie
|Born||January 12, 1980
Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States
|Origin||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Genres||R&B, pop, hip hop soul, funk|
|Occupations||Singer-songwriter, record producer, actress|
|Labels||Columbia, Feeniix Rising Entertainment, Island Def Jam|
Amerie was born to a South Korean mother and African American father. Her first language is Korean.
In 2004, Amerie began dating her manager, Lenny Nicholson. On March 1, 2010, they were engaged. The couple married on June 25, 2011, in an oceanfront ceremony in Anguilla.
- All I Have (2002) number 9 in US charts
- Touch (2005) number 5 in US charts; number 28 in UK charts
- Because I Love It (2007), number 7 in UK chart
- In Love & War (2009)
- Cymatika (2012)
- "Why Don't We Fall In Love" (with Ludacris) (2002) number 23 in US charts, number 40 in UK charts
- "Talkin' To Me" (2002) number 51 in US charts
- "Paradise" (LL Cool J with Amerie) (2002) number 36 in US charts, number 18 in UK charts (2003 release)
- "1 Thing" (2005) number 8 in US, number 4 in UK, number 9 in Canada.
Images for kids
Ameriie Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.