- This page was last modified on 27 March 2021, at 06:41.
iCarly (season 6) facts for kids
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Original release||March 24– November 23, 2012|
The sixth and final season of iCarly began airing on Nickelodeon on March 24, 2012. This season features Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove), Sam Puckett (Jennette McCurdy) and Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress), as their web show, iCarly, is becoming more popular worldwide. iCarly aired its 100th produced episode in this season, making it the first Nickelodeon live-action sitcom to reach that number. Nickelodeon shows like Drake & Josh, Zoey 101 and others usually lasted around 65 episodes. As of 2019[update], only Nickelodeon's sketch comedy series All That and Henry Danger had reached a similar number of episodes.
On May 17, 2012, it was announced that this season would be the final season, and the series finale event would air in November 2012. However, Nick promoted the October 6, 2012 episode, "iShock America", as the start of the "final season". The series concluded on November 23, 2012 with a two-part special episode titled "iGoodbye."
- Miranda Cosgrove as Carly Shay
- Jennette McCurdy as Sam Puckett
- Nathan Kress as Freddie Benson
- Jerry Trainor as Spencer Shay
- Noah Munck as Gibby Gibson
- BooG!e as T-Bo
- Reed Alexander as Nevel Papperman
- Mary Scheer as Marissa Benson
- Jeremy Rowley as Lewbert
- Tim Russ as Principal Franklin
- Mindy Sterling as Miss Briggs
- David St. James as Mr. Howard
- One Direction as themselves ("iGo One Direction")
- Jimmy Fallon as himself ("iShock America")
- Tina Fey as herself ("iShock America")
- Questlove as himself ("iShock America")
- David Chisum as Colonel Steven Shay ("iGoodbye")
- John Ducey as Darnell ("iFind Spencer Friends")
- Emma Stone as Heather ("iFind Spencer Friends")
- Rick Harrison as himself ("iLost My Head in Vegas")
- Austin "Chumlee" Russell as himself ("iLost My Head in Vegas")
- Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison as himself ("iLost My Head in Vegas")
The final season saw the iCarly gang getting more popular. In the first half of the season, the gang plays a whole April Fools prank on the audience, they meet One Direction and Carly gets one of them sick, Gibby opens a restaurant, the gang surprise Nevel, Freddie and Sam get jobs, and Spencer defeats Chuck. In the second half, they travel to New York to meet Jimmy Fallon. Freddie and Gibby try to be cool and pretend they are in a band. They later travel to Las Vegas, Nevada and meet the Pawn Stars guys. The gang later try to find a suitable adult friend for Spencer, rescue Carly from an old friend of Sam's, and also try to solve the case for Sam's missing laptop. In the last episode, Carly's and Spencer's dad pays a visit and takes Carly to a dance and also takes her to Italy with him, leading to a indefinite hiatus of the iCarly web show.
- While these thirteen episodes were produced in a single production season, Nickelodeon advertised "iShock America" (i.e. the first episode of "Part 2") as the start of the "final season".
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.
|85||1||"iApril Fools"||ʁ||Jerry Trainor||Dan Schneider & George Doty IV||ʁ||ʁ||March 24, 2012||ʁ||503||ʁ|
|86||2||"iGo One Direction"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider & George Doty IV||ʁ||ʁ||April 7, 2012||ʁ||501||ʁ|
|87||3||"iOpen a Restaurant"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider & Jake Farrow||ʁ||ʁ||April 21, 2012||ʁ||502||ʁ|
|88||4||"iHalfoween"||ʁ||Adam Weissman||Dan Schneider & Ben Dougan||ʁ||ʁ||April 28, 2012||ʁ||505||ʁ|
|89||5||"iPear Store"||ʁ||David Kendall||Dan Schneider & Jake Farrow||ʁ||ʁ||May 12, 2012||ʁ||504||ʁ|
|90||6||"iBattle Chip"||ʁ||Adam Weissman||Dan Schneider & Jake Farrow||ʁ||ʁ||June 9, 2012||ʁ||506||ʁ|
|91||7||"iShock America"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider||ʁ||ʁ||October 6, 2012||ʁ||510–511||ʁ|
|92||8||"iGet Banned"||ʁ||David Kendall||Dan Schneider & Jake Farrow||ʁ||ʁ||October 13, 2012||ʁ||507||ʁ|
|93||9||"iFind Spencer Friends"||ʁ||Russ Reinsel||Jake Farrow||ʁ||ʁ||October 20, 2012||ʁ||512||ʁ|
|94||10||"iRescue Carly"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider & Matt Fleckenstein||ʁ||ʁ||October 27, 2012||ʁ||509||ʁ|
|95||11||"iLost My Head in Vegas"||ʁ||Jerry Trainor||Dan Schneider & Jake Farrow||ʁ||ʁ||November 3, 2012||ʁ||508||ʁ|
|96||12||"iBust a Thief"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Matt Fleckenstein||ʁ||ʁ||November 10, 2012||ʁ||513||ʁ|
|97||13||"iGoodbye"||ʁ||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider||ʁ||ʁ||November 23, 2012||ʁ||514–515||ʁ|