Snow Hill facts for kids
Snow Hill, Snowhill, or Snowshill may refer to:
- Snow Hill Island, Antarctica, where the Swedish Antarctic Expedition explorers over-wintered in 1902
- Birmingham Snow Hill station, railway and tram station in Birmingham, England.
- Snow Hill Lines, the lines running through the station.
- Snow Hill Tunnel (Birmingham), railway tunnel running into the station.
- Snowhill, the development project adjacent to the station
- Snow Hill, London, previously an area and now a short street off Holborn Viaduct in the Smithfield area of the City of London.
- Snow Hill Tunnel (London), railway tunnel in the City of London.
- Snow Hill railway station (London) (closed in 1916), City of London.
- Snowshill, a village in the Cotswolds of Gloucestershire
- Snow Hill, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Snow Hill in Ashford, Connecticut, the highest point in Windham County, Connecticut
- Snow Hill, Parke County, Indiana
- Snow Hill, Randolph County, Indiana
- Snow Hill (Little Rock, Kentucky), listed on the NRHP in Bourbon County, Kentucky
- Snow Hill, Maryland, a town on Maryland's Eastern Shore, in Worcester County, Maryland
- Snow Hill (Laurel, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Prince George's County, Maryland
- Snow Hill Site, Port Deposit, Maryland, listed on the NRHP in Cecil County, Maryland
- Snow Hill, North Carolina, a town in Greene County
- Snow Hill Historic District, Snow Hill, North Carolina, listed on the NRHP in Greene County, North Carolina
- Snow Hill, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Snow Hill, Texas, an unincorporated community in Collin County, Texas
- Snow Hill (Gwaltney Corner, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Surry County, Virginia
- Snow Hill, West Virginia (disambiguation)
Snow Hill Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.