Suidae is the family to which pigs and their relatives belong. Several species are currently recognised, including the domestic pig. In addition to numerous species of wild pig, the family includes the babirusa and the warthog.
- Family Suidae
- Genus Babyrousa: Babirusas
- Genus Hylochoerus: Giant forest hogs
- Giant forest hog, Hylochoerus meinertzhageni
- Genus Phacochoerus: Warthogs
- Warthog, Phacochoerus africanus
- Desert Warthog, Phacochoerus aethiopicus
- Genus Porcula: Pygmy Hog
- Pygmy Hog, Porcula salvania
- Genus Potamochoerus: Bushpigs
- Bushpig, Potamochoerus larvatus
- Red River Hog, Potamochoerus porcus
- Genus Sus: Pigs
|Wikispecies has information on: Suidae.|
Suidae Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.