1313 facts for kids
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1280s 1290s 1300s – 1310s – 1320s 1330s 1340s|
|Years:||1310 1311 1312 – 1313 – 1314 1315 1316|
- November 9 – Louis the Bavarian beats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gamelsdorf.
- Siege of Rostock ends.
- Stefan Uroš II Milutin of Serbia starts the Banjska monastery.
- June 16 – Giovanni Boccaccio, Italian writer (died 1375)
- July 20 – John Tiptoft, 2nd Baron Tibetot, (died 1367)
- August 1 – Emperor Kogon (died 1364)
- August 13 – Aradia di Toscano, female in Italian witchcraft
- March – Guillaume de Nogaret, councillor and keeper of the seal to Philip IV of France
- June 18 – John de Burgh, (born 1286)
- August 24 – Henry VII, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire (born 1275)
- September 16 – Notburga, Austrian saint (born 1265)
- November 18 – Constance of Portugal, Portuguese infanta (born 1290)
- date unknown
- Arnaldus de Villa Nova, alchemist (born 1235)
- Giorgi VI the Minor, King of Georgia
- John Schorne, rector of North Marston in the English county of Buckinghamshire
- Hugo von Trimberg, German Catholic didactic writer of the Middle Ages
- Robert Winchelsey, Christian theologian and Archbishop of Canterbury (born 1245)
1313 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.